The Perfect Derma Peel is great for all skin types and ethnicities. It contains a combination of synergistic acids, vitamins, and antioxidants to revitalize not only the outer layer of the skin, but to stimulate new collagen production from deep within the basal layers of the skin.
It is the only peel to combine glutathione with Vitamin C and Vitamin A; thus optimizing cellular health by addressing oxidative damage and ongoing oxidation at the basal layer to brighten and improve skin cellular health while removing brown spots and redness.
Key ingredients include:
- TCA-skin exfoliation and collagen stimulations.
- Phenol-numbs skin, exfoliates and traps free radicals.
- Retinoic Acid- exfoliates, normalizes cell turnover, promotes elastin and collagen production.
- Salicylic Acid-digests surface cells, anti-inflammatory, anti-acne.
- L-Ascorbic Acid-antioxidant, protects skin from UV damage.
- Kojic Acid-antibacterial, suppresses melanin and brightens skin.
- Glutathione-master antioxidant; the perfect blend of acids above provides a delivery system for glutathione penetration. Brightens skin.
The peel is non painful. There are a few days of downtime while the outer layer is dry and rough. Once the skin peels in a day or two, you must avoid direct sun exposure or wear a mask. Most individuals peel by day 5 and then have one more light peel on day 8. Slight redness can remain for a full two weeks as the new skin heals.
Our patients have used common covid masks to cover their skin while peeling and have gone about their life in a normal way.
At The P-treatment, the perfect peel is the last treatment step after IPL, Micro-botox, PRP/PRF injections and bio revitalizers for a true inside and out effect.
The Perfect Peel is a common add-on to our metabolic/neuro and sexual weeks for both men and women. Usually performed on day one of the week so you have peeled before going home.
The perfect peel can be done at anytime, as it does not require any specific preparation. However, many undergo the peel prior to a special event or to feel more confident in their skin. The peel may clear up scars from acne, hyperpigmentation, and discoloration from sun damage.
Contraindications for The Perfect Peel:
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or attempting to conceive this peel is contraindicated.
This peel is not recommended if you have an allergy to aspirin.
Do not apply this peel if you have an active herpes/shingles infection.
Do not use this peel if you have used accutane within 3 months of the treatment.